Join with La Gonâve Haiti Partners in making sure families have clean water in their homes and access to healthcare. Your contribution, no matter the size, will make a difference. Mesi Anpil, Thank You Very Much.
More than 600 primary school children in 5 rural communities on la Gonâve have no access to an education beyond the 6th grade. A new middle school, St. Marthe and St. Marie de Bethanie, will give these students the opportunity to continue on to high school or vocational school:
- $45 funds a student’s monthly share of tuition, supplies and lunch.
- $50 provides one classroom or cafeteria table
- $300 stocks the cafeteria and kitchen with plates, cups, utensils and cookware to serve 100 students and their teachers
Haitians say, “Health is wealth. Health is life.” The Bill Rice Community Health Center brings healthcare to families living in mountain communities on La Gonâve. Your support can help:
- $50 purchases birthing and baby supplies for a new mother
- $100 provides treatment for one malnourished child
- $200 gives prenatal care to one expectant mother
- $300 sponsors one medical clinic to a remote community