In 2017, La Gonâve Haiti Partners has:
- provided education for 1500 children and fed them a hot, nutritious lunch every school day
- supported literacy classes for 200 adults
- provided 1000 women with prenatal care
- treated 345 malnourished children
- extended microcredit to over 50 people
- purchased over 100 pregnant goats for farmers who lost their livestock in Hurricane Matthew
La Gonâve Haiti Partners is committed to providing access to education, healthcare and economic opportunity so that lives and communities can be changed. Your generosity has made it possible to support over 225 jobs (teachers, cooks, nurses, doctors, translators, construction workers, community health workers) on the island of La Gonâve where unemployment is over 90%.
Your contribution to the Annual Fund will continue to underwrite these transformative programs on La Gonâve.
Mesi Anpil, Thank You Very Much
Julie Hope and Lee Wilder, Development Committee, La Gonâve Haiti Partners